PROGRAMME LT08 “EEA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME” CO-FINANCED BY THE REPUBLIC OF LITHUANIA AND THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA FINANCIAL MECHANISM 2009-2014
Title of the call
Call for proposals under the Programme LT08 “EEA Scholarship Programme” of the European Economic Area (EEA) Financial Mechanism (hereinafter referred to as “the Programme”).
The call number
This call is designated to the programme aim:
2. Improving adults' participation in lifelong learning through development of competences of adult education staff.
In the implementation of the Programme aims according to the Guidelines the following measures are financed:
1. Mobility projects in educational institutions or organisations authorised to provide education (hereinafter referred to as Measure I).
2. Inter-institutional cooperation in the field of education (hereinafter referred to as Measure II).
Activities supported under Measure I are as follows:
1. Lecturing visit for a period up to 6 weeks. Minimum requirement for the lecturing visit participant is to deliver lectures for minimum 5 hours in the applicant’s or partner's institution throughout the visit period.
2. Participation in conferences, seminars, workshops or other training events for period up to 6 weeks.
3. Traineeship of a project participant in applicant’s or partner’s institution for purposes of training or research (“job shadowing”).
Activities supported under Measure II are as follows:
1. Support to inter-institutional cooperation in the field of education between the institutions in the Republic of Lithuania and Donor State, including such measures as exchanges of education institutions’ administrative staff, teachers, lecturers or students, or placements of students or administrative staff.
2. Modernisation of curriculum.
3. Modernisation of teaching (learning) methods or teaching (learning) tools.
4. Advising on development of the educational offer or education system.
Eligible applicants and partners
Requirements for applicants:
The applicant must be a legal entity (public or private) registered in the Republic of Lithuania, which:
Requirements for partners:
The applicant must implement the project with at least one project partner from the Donor State (Kingdom of Norway, Iceland, Principality of Liechtenstein), which:
In addition to at least one partner from the Donor State, the applicant may also implement a project with a project partner (partners) from the Republic of Lithuania, which:
When choosing a project partner, the applicant should consider his knowledge, experience and competences needed for performing the activities stipulated in the project, capacity to supplement the projects with the required resources.
Total budget of the call
LTL 2 480 764.3 (equal to EUR 718 479.00):
Minimum and maximum amount of funding available for the project
Minimum amount available for the project under Measures I and II – LTL 172 640.00 (EUR 50 000.00).
Maximum amount available for the project under Measures I and II– LTL 345 280.00 (EUR 100 000.00)
Maximum intensity of the support
Financing intensity under Measure I is 100% of eligible project expenses.
The highest financing intensity under Measure II is 85% of eligible project expenses.
Dates for project implementation
The starting and the final date for submitting the application
The starting date for submitting the application: 25 July 2014 at 8.00 am.
The final date for submitting the application: 28 November 2014 at 3.45 pm.
Applications may be sent by the specified deadline by registered mail and/or using the services provided by couriers or delivered in person to the CPMA.
Applications will have to be received at the CPMA or sent by registered mail (postal stamp) or using the services provided by couriers (delivery date to the courier) within the deadline.
The place (address) for submitting applications
Central Project Management Agency, S. Konarskio St. 13,
Contacts for more information
Central Project Management Agency
Fax +370 5 251 4401
Giedrė Žiogelytė, tel. +370 5 274 8724, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reply to questions posed by e-mail or fax will be provided within 5 working days after the receipt of the enquiry at the CPMA.
Information about key documents and the link to them as well as to prepared all the electronic forms of the application to be filled
More details regarding the call can be found in the “Guidelines to applicants” and its annexes. All documents related to the call as well as all electronic forms of the application to be filled are published on the websites www.eeagrants.lt, www.smm.lt, www.cpva.lt